This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Kingdom - NPJH50451
r2366

the game seems to work pretty well.

there are occasional hiccups during the sound decoding (Waiting too long on an END command type) but the game recovers from them after around half minute or so.

it also spams hleKernelNotifyCallback(type=0) no registered callbacks to push a lot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   r2366-pk.7z (Size: 133.95 KB / Downloads: 129)
This game never came out in English, did it? >.> I can't read Japanese.
nope, not yet. maybe it'll be translated in the future, but for now if you want to play it for the story, either learn japanese or play the ps2 version which was translated.
I have it for PS2, but I can't carry my PS2 around with me in my computer bag.
there's no english psp version yet, so there's really nothing you can do about it except waiting.

if your computer's strong enough you can try to emulate the ps2 game, so you could play it on the laptop, but not much more.
If your computer is strong enough to play jpcsp big chance it's strong enough to play this game on pcsx2, NISA games are very lightweight in term of computing requirement.