This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
yeah, is down.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Down ? Really ? Works fine for me !
Works fine for me in this moment posible Down for some ISP temporaly :
[Image: 1388267.png]
Have the most recent versions (up to r2289 as of yet) mostly been for coding and debugging purposes, or have they generally improved performance of the emulator as well? In other words, in all the updates in the past week or so, could some games have seen a boost in performance/speed? Or have these updates been mostly "behind-the-scenes" stuff that is for the most part unnoticeable when it comes to playing the games themselves on the emulator? I read everything in the commit logs, and they sound exciting, but to be honest, I don't really know what it all means. Could someone please enlighten me on this? I would appreciate it.
Behind the scene stuff you shouldn't notice but that will make our work easier. It might slow down the emulator at first too, but there's a way to make it faster later, don't worry.
Awesome! Thanks for shining some light on the subject, and thanks for the sneak peek as well! I'm definitely looking forward to future builds; I check the buildbot page frequently. Keep up the good work.
Currently the website where the builds are hosted is not working and has not been for the past 10 min or so. Wanted to let you know.
I now know when the website is down automatically. Trying to fix it asap.
Has a way to speed up games been implemented yet? I asked about this a while ago so I was wondering if there was any update regarding this. I've been trying to play Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions for months now but the slow speed and glitchy snapshot system make it almost unbearable to play. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
Hi. I was playing UFC 2010 pretty long time before all version after 2367 wood be unable to begin game(you makes a fights its begin downloading and thats it nothing happening just unlimited download and what suprising there is no mistakes code in there) so plz if you can? help me! I really wanna play and test this game with other versions.