This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
(07-16-2011, 03:25 PM)Hykem Wrote: Hehe, sorry for the sudden absense, but both gid and I were away for the past 2 weeks. I've only returned today, so I'm now browsing the forum for news and new issues and gid should be returning soon too.
Expect regular work on the emulator to be resumed soon. Wink

You don't have to apologize cuz you and gid have done good work.Don't rush,take your time its summer after allWink.You'll see that there are many posts from bots.Could we do something about that problem?Undecided
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(07-16-2011, 04:02 PM)virgil94 Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 03:25 PM)Hykem Wrote: Hehe, sorry for the sudden absense, but both gid and I were away for the past 2 weeks. I've only returned today, so I'm now browsing the forum for news and new issues and gid should be returning soon too.

You don't have to apologize cuz you and gid have done good work.Don't rush,take your time its summer after allWink.You'll see that there are many posts from bots.Could we do something about that problem?Undecided

Ah, yes. It would be great if we added some anti-spam mechanism to the forum...
Let's see what the admin thinks. Big Grin
Are you talking about that Ad and link spam bot post? Those are really annoying.
One more time!
(07-16-2011, 05:15 PM)beanclr Wrote: Are you talking about that Ad and link spam bot post? Those are really annoying.

I know,they are making posts with nonsense words.We could use captcha.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Welcome back @HykemBig Grin
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(07-17-2011, 11:39 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote:
Welcome back @HykemBig Grin

Thanks, hyperspeedgx! Smile

I agree with adding the captcha system for atleast the registration form. It should definitely keep a lot of spam bots away... Undecided
(07-16-2011, 04:02 PM)virgil94 Wrote: You don't have to apologize cuz you and gid have done good work.Don't rush,take your time its summer after allWink.You'll see that there are many posts from bots.Could we do something about that problem?Undecided

You could help by reporting those posts and this will get me directly to them so that I can deal with it.
[Image: 1913820.png]
Thanks for all your hard work devs Big Grin
Welcome back Hyrem and Gilatino with how many there are the Captcha for registration would help a lot probably... I have given up on reporting seeing as I have already reported over 20 accounts in a single week.

I hate when i go to EmuNewz to see how if there's any new topics/messages and I see something like 7 New Topics and 92 new messages and i get on and 50% of the messages and maybe 2 of the topics are spam.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Buildbot is down.
One more time!