This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
hy i want to know why the final fantasy crisis core dont work for me i dont know why i put it and press the run button but nothing happens. what is the problem?
PEBCAK problem, google it. Or ask in another part of the forum, this thread isn't for that.
There seems to be a site problem, when I click download, the page just reloads every time.
your browser needs to send a referrer, or it wont let you download., if you use a browser plugin to block referrers temporarily disable it and it should let you dl.
Hi guys, is the buildbot site currently available? I can't seem to access it at the moment.

Regardless, thanks for all the hard work everybody.
Work for me in this moment
[Image: 1388267.png]
EDIT:

Oops, sorry guys, turns out it's a (hopefully) temporary problem with my ISP according to this thread: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Fibr...379/page/2

I was wondering why the only two sites on the net which I couldn't access were that page and wikipedia. Fixed it by using an IP proxy. Mystery solved.
Hi!

I need your help! I downloaded some newer builds, but they doesn't work! Up to JPCSP 0.6 1799 all the versions worked correctly for me. But in case of the later releases I got these errors, when I want to start a game. (Check the attachment)

What do I need to run the emulator correctly?

My configuration:
3.00ghz Intel Dual Core CPU
2x1GB DDR2-800 RAM (runs at 667mhz)
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XD
Windows 7 x64
Latest JRE (32 bit, I don't use the 64 bit version of JPCSP)

Attached Files
.txt   error_JPCSP.txt (Size: 9.57 KB / Downloads: 71)
mmm at this momment i cant acces to the builds, i really wanna test the last rev and the s***ty emucr jpcsp 1985 give me a lot of errors, i prefer the oficcial releases T_T
(02-15-2011, 11:13 PM)darkcloudl Wrote: mmm at this momment i cant acces to the builds, i really wanna test the last rev and the s***ty emucr jpcsp 1985 give me a lot of errors, i prefer the oficcial releases T_T
Me too.Sad
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL