This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
Thanks a Lot Guys....
it still hasn't compiled revision 1592
Hello everybody
well i just wanted to ask if the new svn builds could go like updates and we would not be required to download the full archive not consisting of the umdimages ms0 and some other directories because recently my father switched to dial-up for 40 days.it take me 1 full hour to download the 12 mb file
thank you and i hope my request would be fulfilled .
No. Patience is a virtue.
Orhpis, are you going to alter the auto-builder to make the .app wrapper? I mean really... As far as Linux is concerned the .app is just a directory with ".app" at the back of the name. That's all it is, a 'folder' with a special name (as if the folder had an extension). No need to fuss with launchers, just look at the directory hierarchy and you'll see that it's ridiculously simple to put the .app wrapper around the build output for the auto-building bot.
Yes but I've got no time to it right now. I will do it later.
I've a problem trying to download from the list of SVN....When I click to download the browser redirect me to the begin of the page and it doesn't download the file...I'm using Firefox...What should be the problem
Are you using Firefox in some kind of paranoid privacy mode ? It should only redirect to the home page if the browser is hiding the referrer information (the page it got the link from). It does this to prevent hot linking to the files like EmuCR did as they didn't want to host the files themselves.
I Heart you. I can't wait for usb control support. Keep up the awesomeness.
Orphis, not too long ago someone came into my thread on the old JPCSP.org forums and requested support for the mac version. He complained that there was a problem with the GUI not displaying properly and was convinced that there was a bug in the mac build. Shortly there after he revealed that he was downloading *your* build, not mine.

I know there's not a bug with your builds, it's just that you don't have the .app wrapper worked into your builder script yet. Come on, man, it's a directory named *.app with a few special text files (one is XML) and a special subdirectory structure inside. It's not hard. You don't have to pack it into a .DMG, just get the .app working first and then worry about a DMG later. I've done the hard work for you, just grab my .app wrapper and use it - all you have to do is set your script up to copy those files and update the xml file with the right build info - then just replace the directory with all of the normal build stuff with the new build and zip it up.