This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
Thanks but my freind reported he downloaded is .exe
Anyway way I share on mediafire (rev 3137)
windows 32 bit
http://www.mediafire.com/?o93mvzsu71ynrdv
Windows 64 bit
http://www.mediafire.com/?jj82w5vezf4n664
Any news from Orphis? the buildbot is still broken, today I was going to record some gameplay and I'd like to use the latest revision.
I tried downloading from jpcsp.org but my ISP is blocking rapidgator Dodgy

EDIT: almost a week with the broken buildbot, what happened?! xD
For everyone who wants to try the latest build, alternaive links here:
http://www.emucr.com/search/label/JPcsp?&max-results=12
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
3072MB RAM DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1024MB
Java Build 1.8.0-EA-B89
Since Orphis manages builds for many projects i'm sure he is just busy, I will try to remind him that something is wrong with the jpcsp builds.
Alternative links are in jpcsp.org and here on live downloads. Why would your ISP block rapidgator? Only rapidgator and not the rest of the filesharing sites?
(05-10-2013, 10:03 PM)kyousuke Wrote: Any news from Orphis? the buildbot is still broken, today I was going to record some gameplay and I'd like to use the latest revision.
I tried downloading from jpcsp.org but my ISP is blocking rapidgator Dodgy

EDIT: almost a week with the broken buildbot, what happened?! xD
For everyone who wants to try the latest build, alternaive links here:
http://www.emucr.com/search/label/JPcsp?&max-results=12

Alternative links are in jpcsp.org and here on live downloads. Why would your ISP block rapidgator? Only rapidgator and not the rest of the filesharing sites?
kyousuke, I tried EmuCR builds, but they are broken. I tried and I got a Java error right at start-up on build 3143. The same build compiled here at Emunewz works perfectly on the other hand. I also encountered problems with Rapidgator. In my case the Javascript of the website didn't work for about 1 hour during Wednesday, I think. I also wonder what happened with orphis, I mean PPSSPP and PCSX2 automatic builds are up to date while JPCSP builds are stuck at 30th April 2013.
Buildbot appears to be fixed.

Thanks Orphis Smile
(05-19-2013, 10:17 AM)pal1000 Wrote: .. while JPCSP builds are stuck at 30th May 2013.

So they are stuck in the future? Smile back to the future! Cool

Maybe we'll try to upload the builds on our server aswell to avoid these problems with rapidgator. We had that planned already with shadow but there was little time those days..
(05-20-2013, 06:14 AM)nickblame Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 10:17 AM)pal1000 Wrote: .. while JPCSP builds are stuck at 30th May 2013.

So they are stuck in the future? Smile back to the future! Cool

Maybe we'll try to upload the builds on our server aswell to avoid these problems with rapidgator. We had that planned already with shadow but there was little time those days..
It's curious how quickly people notice others' mistakes and make fun of them.
(05-17-2013, 06:22 AM)nickblame Wrote: Alternative links are in jpcsp.org and here on live downloads. Why would your ISP block rapidgator? Only rapidgator and not the rest of the filesharing sites?

When did I say "Only" RapidGator? actually there're a shitload of file sharing sites blocked by my ISP:

RapidGator.net
Uploaded.net
MegaLoad.it
BitShare.com
FreakShare.com
UploadJet.net

And many others that I don't even remember, if you think I'm lying because I'm so lazy that I cannot wait 30 sec and insert a captcha to download from RapidGator then you're mistaken, my download manager has an auto-captcha plugin (9kw.eu) and does everything automatically so I couldn't care less.

Mine was just a suggestion because I bet I'm not the only one who cannot download from RapidGator, I don't know if you're an affiliate of RapidGator but there're many and many other unblocked sites that can be used to earn money from downloads. That's all.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
3072MB RAM DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1024MB
Java Build 1.8.0-EA-B89