This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
not possible with that CPU.
(07-03-2012, 07:30 PM)bugmenot Wrote: not possible with that CPU.

That's what i thought too Smile Can u tell me some good amd procesor i can buy to play games like FF Crisis Core and God of War (both) at 30FPS or higher? But how i can run MK Unchained, Dragon Ball Shin Budokai (all 3 games) at good speed? MK Unchained is working at around 70 fps and Dragon Ball on 120 fps (without vsync, cuz with it game work like slow-mo on 85 fps Sad Don't know why).
Devs, have u downloaded my MK Unchained logs? Have u seen what error do i have on emulator? I have tried latest rev (r2595) and i still have error. Can u try to fix the error on log file i sent u? Please Sad
psp 
I,m using svn 2830.

Digimon World ReBig Grinegitized
~ icon texture still a problem

also,
can u make it support lame mp3 so that it can support custom BGM on SD Gundam Generation Overworld.

TQ.
sorry if i am in the wrong section, but what do developers and experienced jpcsp users advice when to upgrade to the next svn?

i always thought that around 100~ per svn (2600, 2700, 2800 and so on) would be a nice comparison to see where the builds are going, but could it be to fast to compare?

and a sneak question in between, how is the progress of dissidia 012 in regards of the cutscenes in the story mode? i thought someone mentioned that there was a little progress in terms of what causes the missing textures but that it was still difficult to find out. i am dying to play this game in hd xP now that i am used to the jpcsp screensize (aka 27'') the psp screen looks so small xD
can someone let Orphis know the buildbot is down (must be full disk or something)
only up to r3034 but now it is up to 3040
Buildbot broken again r3105-3106
Unable to open the svn log file rev/svnlog.xml
Also offical site build should upload to mediafire.com instead of rapidgator.net
Buildbot broken again r3130-r3133
seem someone can see ,someone (like me) cannot see
(05-03-2013, 03:47 PM)sum2012 Wrote: seem someone can see ,someone (like me) cannot see

As far as I see, the builds on http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ are not up to date. However, on http://www.jpcsp.org/ the latest revision can be downloaded.