This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
Build bot page is down with some errors. Please investigate! Thanks!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
I knew I was going to see someone post and complain about this lol, anyways its pointless to complain seeing as Orphis has stated he gets an automatic notification when it goes down and will fix it when he gets the chance Smile
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
build bot is down
Tongue gotta love emulation Smile Sonic X
-Intel Dual Core E2220 @2.40Ghz
-GeForce 9500 Store (Manufactured) Overclocked
-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum
Buildbot is not down, was on it just then. What happened to the releases r2477 through to 2486? I must have gotten one of the dev versions by mistake when I was last on the site. please let me know if this is the case so I can get the latest public version prior to posting any mentioned changes.
look at the date of his post. it was posted a week ago, the bot was down, then fixed since then.

2476 is the last version hosted on google code and it was posted yesterday, i doubt there were any newer ones.
I haven't been around much because I felt I wanted to wait and see what happens with JPCSP and there's really been some serious progress! I like the compability option added, made a huge difference! At first it was a little laggy but as it kept caching I started to run at a steady 30 FPS whenever I went with a few temporary slowdowns but didn't affect gameplay much. So I take it JPCSP is getting close to leaving beta? Anyway, I like Smile
Disks on the buildbot crashed. Don't worry, I have backups. The web front end isn't affected (it is another server).
The server will be back online very soon !
hay are you guys gonna make a 64 bit version for r5558 Jpcsp
nice builds back to back i like God eaters burst almost loaded the mission
Hi jpcps makers.. Why don't u put speed hacks options in jpcsp like one on pcsx2 emulator. Everyone would like that, atleast i think so. Then if some game works too slow, we can speed it up by using speed hacks. That would help in god of war emulation on dual core cpu-s, and in tekken 5, 6 too, in many games.
Consider that guys Wink