This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the prompt run n closed in just 2 sec
psp 
just like what i said on this thread's title, when i ran the start-windows-x86.bat, the command prompt only run for about 2 secs n then it closed again. i already download n install everything that's needed to run the jpcsp properly, but still the problem appear. my processor is intel core 2 duo @2,00 ghz. is it the one that caused this problem? please help me, i really wanna play D:
Sounds like you may be running a very old version or old version of Java. Try a newer version of both.
i already download the latest version of all java b4 i download the emulator. i also download the latest emulator, n still, it's not working :\
Well, I've been using JPCSP and various versios of it for the past months without any issues. Have you fiddled with the .bat file? Invalid settings will force it to shut down.

It is rare that it would be hardware alone to cause JPCSP to shut down. If that would be the case, then your hardware in general is faulty and it would thus affect other things as well, not just JPCSP so I doubt it's your CPU, abeilt it is very weak so don't expect high performance there.

Also, try to start JPCSP with the launcher and use default settings. You can find it here at the forums. I really do think you are running an old version of JPCSP. Some people think that the version downloaded from the offiicial site is the latest but it isn't - you have to go to the thread here at the forums to find the latest rev.
uhh, can u give me the link for the thread? cz well, u know, there r so many threads, n i cant find them easily .. o-o
When you check the JPCSP forum here, one of the subforums is specifically labelled "releases"... I honestly don't know what's so hard about finding it, although I agree that the forum needs a FAQ with these links included.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1142
i already download the latest one, n still not working .. >.>