This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken shaders,need help!
Hello everyone,I'm new to this but I tried to find an answer to the following issue via the search with no result

Whenever I start up a game with shaders enabled,the whole screen glitches up and all I can see is weird polygons and text floating and spinning around.
Every text line is stretched across the screen and flickers.

Is this normal? If not then how could I fix this?
What is your GPU? What game? Revision number?
Hey GPU would be HD 5770,the rev is 2932,the game is Naruto Ultimate ninja heroes 3.

I know the compat is not always guaranteed, but that's what I'm trying to find out.
Some games in my ATI card (like GoW Ghost of Sparta) are unplayable.
ATI cards in general are very buggy with OpenGL apps like JPCSP.

To correct spyke polygons in GoW, I set option "Disabled optimized VertexInfo" and graphics looks amazing.
The framerate drop to ~6FPS, but you can try anyway, lol
(12-20-2012, 06:17 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Some games in my ATI card (like GoW Ghost of Sparta) are unplayable.
ATI cards in general are very buggy with OpenGL apps like JPCSP.

To correct spyke polygons in GoW, I set option "Disabled optimized VertexInfo" and graphics looks amazing.
The framerate drop to ~6FPS, but you can try anyway, lol

Well that's an approach but i'd rather play with a bit more FPS Blush

Is it a matter of the drivers or just general?

Edit: The attachment shows the best I can get out of it,but still there are textures floating and flickering all over the screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)