This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP crashing, plz help
first of all, sry for the bad english
now here is my problem, i have
jpcsp-1772-windows-x86, and i have windos vista 64 as OS
ive tried with other version of the emulator, but they didnt even showed me
the black screeen, just the white one, and the "run" key didnt do a think
now im using the version stated above, and when a hit the run key with the
cube demo it crashes. I do have java instaled, i have read all the other threads.
I have no idea whats going on,

ill attache the document it generates

.rar   hs_err_pid1044.rar (Size: 4.47 KB / Downloads: 75)

plz if someone can help me, i would be very pleased

muchas gracias, perdonen por el mal ingles.
You are using a very old version of JPCSP. I would suggest downloading the latest version. It could also be that your Java version is oudated.
i download it from the official page, :/ i though it was the newest, if it isnt in the oficial page, where do i find a never one?
If you weren't so fast on posting and actually took the time to check out these forums a bit before doing so, you would know that you can find the latest version from the forum. Can add that the official page is not that well maintained and there are far more playable games available than enlisted there.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php