This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - ULUS10068
well this game is playable for anybody that read this thread
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - ULUS10068
using r2793
comes up with a message about saving the game then comes up with a loading screen but then it freezes up

here is the debug log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 755.41 KB / Downloads: 85)
(10-21-2012, 09:25 AM)nash67 Wrote: Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - ULUS10068
using r2793
comes up with a message about saving the game then comes up with a loading screen but then it freezes up

here is the debug log
Merged into the game thread.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-21-2012, 09:25 AM)nash67 Wrote: Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - ULUS10068
using r2793

here is the debug log

Press [START] or don't use "Only GE" to actually play the cinematics. The game works fine on latest revs, minus the issues noted in the game thread.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
yep you are correct you have to press Start
The Japanese version of the game runs here very slowly and without SFX (in another thread it was suggested that installing OpenMG separately would probably fix this; I'm not sure whether this would work though).

Major issues I found:
- At the first "now loading" screen, the game hangs, only going further by skipping frames (60 FPS, preferably).
- The game crashes upon loading an existing save file (see log for details).

By the way, which value should I use in Maximum method size? Perhaps this could speed up the game a bit...

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 30.86 KB / Downloads: 57)
ULES00251 here.

Music is working, but no SFX as it was mentioned. Voices in conversations are working fine with mono_Atrac.
In term of game speed it's perfect for me, constantly 120 fps.
P.S. Saves are working without any issues.

[Image: 2486220.png]
(01-04-2013, 07:24 AM)Wyn Wrote: ULES00251 here.

Music is working, but no SFX as it was mentioned. Voices in conversations are working fine with mono_Atrac.
In term of game speed it's perfect for me, constantly 120 fps.
P.S. Saves are working without any issues.

Which version of the emulator are you using? I don't see this option of saving the config for a specific game anywhere...
Ansatsuken, I use latest revision.
But that window that I've posted, it's from Hyakki's JPCSP Launcher. You can download it - here.
[Image: 2486220.png]
(01-04-2013, 05:37 PM)Wyn Wrote: Ansatsuken, I use latest revision.
But that window that I've posted, it's from Hyakki's JPCSP Launcher. You can download it - here.

I see... about the game's speed, what is your PC's config?