This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - ULUS10068
(01-09-2013, 03:12 AM)Ansatsuken Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 05:37 PM)Wyn Wrote: Ansatsuken, I use latest revision.
But that window that I've posted, it's from Hyakki's JPCSP Launcher. You can download it - here.

I see... about the game's speed, what is your PC's config?

You can click on image in my signature area, in order to check my PC config. Angel
[Image: 2486220.png]
(01-04-2013, 07:24 AM)Wyn Wrote: ULES00251 here.

Music is working, but no SFX as it was mentioned. Voices in conversations are working fine with mono_Atrac.
In term of game speed it's perfect for me, constantly 120 fps.
P.S. Saves are working without any issues.

I've seen mono_Atrac mentioned before.....how does one get this to work?

I have the game running as well as you, but no voice conversations, which I'd like to have.
(01-25-2013, 05:41 AM)velocityvirus Wrote: I've seen mono_Atrac mentioned before.....how does one get this to work?

I have the game running as well as you, but no voice conversations, which I'd like to have.

(01-18-2013, 09:22 AM)Taiki Wrote: To hear background music you need to install Sony SonicStage (and enable decoding audio files with it in media configuration window).

To hear characters' voices you can use mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (you'll also need Sony Sound Forge for it to work). Here's how to config it:
  • install Sony Sound Forge (search and crack it by yourself); I have version 10.0, it works fine;
  • start mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29.exe;
  • in the left side of the window select JPCSP's /tmp/[GAMEID]/Atrac directory (folder will show up if you play a little);
  • select path to Sony Sound Forge executable file at the bottom of the window (it should be selected automatically, but if not, do it and press Launch);
  • launch JPCSP and start game;
  • press Start in mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool window;
  • play game.
[Image: 2486220.png]
using r 3215

i tested this on a real psp to see what is missing
missing the sound fx
i think that is why other Capcom games are missing sound fx like the monster hunters and so on
missing speech from the Capcom screen and other screens aswell
at the beginning it is stuck on the accessing screen (or loading screen if you like) and how you have to press start to get past this
this does not happen on a real psp
here is an info log and a couple of Jpcsp Trace logs

here is a vid of the gameplay (not my video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVvDk3ld_EQ

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 516.24 KB / Downloads: 96)
(06-08-2013, 01:57 AM)nash67 Wrote: using r 3215

i tested this on a real psp to see what is missing
missing the sound fx
i think that is why other Capcom games are missing sound fx like the monster hunters and so on
missing speech from the Capcom screen and other screens aswell
at the beginning it is stuck on the accessing screen (or loading screen if you like) and how you have to press start to get past this
this does not happen on a real psp
here is an info log and a couple of Jpcsp Trace logs

here is a vid of the gameplay (not my video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVvDk3ld_EQ

Thanks for the investigation! I've played that intro level a thousand times (testing) but have NEVER heard the sfx. Wierd. Now I REALLY can't wait for that missing audio to get fixed.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
using r 3294
the music and sound fx are working now
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 1.12 MB / Downloads: 84)
Amazing news! I was on the fence on whether or not we'd ever see that working. Thanks for the work on this!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
using r 3711 and software renderer plugin revision 2b0d5b9
still has at the beginning it is stuck on the accessing screen (or loading screen if you like) and how you have to press start to get past this
during the gameplay it slows right down now
maybe because it keeps on repeating
WARN externalge - ExternalGE - Core Thread - GE[FE]: 09082BF8 - ???(FE) (0xFEE38E00) unknown command
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 188.64 KB / Downloads: 70)