This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wierd Screen Glitch
Hello, I'm having quite a prob with the jpcp and GoW ghost of sparta , I'm kinda new to this so don't get hard on me , I've played it last night ( no problems at all , the game itself runs as smooth as possible )but when I wanted to open up jpcsp today and play a bit more this wierd screen glitch appeard ( note that my drives are all up to date , and my pc is decent ) , so does anyone know how to fix this?Sad

[Image: 2zdvhu9.jpg]

[Image: jzegdz.png]

/ Seems like sometimes this bug disapears for a short time , and when I'm in combat the ground becomes glitchy with tons of colors spining around