This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controller bug?
Hi!

I'm with a very nonsense bug.
I was using an old rev (24XX i think), but I already updated to last rev. I also have the lastest java and stuff.

First of all, when I try to assign buttons in JPCSP using my PS3 controller + Motionjoy to emulate a 360 one (yeah, I know) he acts like if my left stick is pressed in all directions, what makes very trick to do it right. This only happen with JPCSP, he works how it supposed to in other app\game.

But thats ok. I can live with that.
The problem is, when the JPCSP try to access any data on the MS, he take forever. And forever is a long time.

He doesn't hang, just keep in that loop state.
I did some tests with four games (Monster Hunter 2 and 3, Project Diva and Ridge racer), but I can pass all night long dumping my ISOs and the result will be the same.

SO, I done some logging when he entered in that loop state, and he just keep accusing controller errors when JPCSP try to gain acess to the MS.

AND, if I use a normal keyboard to play, the JPCSP works PERFECTLY.
Yeah. Of course I have tried with a lot of settings, but the problem seems pretty clear (in some way i mean, i don't really know what the hell is going on, lol).

The errors are like:
Code:
WARN controller - CheckExitGame - Unknown Controller Event on Eixo X(x): 0,124010

In a loop way (some dozens of them).
But sometimes the logger don't reproduce this, just some similars warnings. And when it does, the log.txt don't stop cleaning himself, lol

I'm annexing a .zip anyway, hope that clear things up.
It have the same kind of warnings, but not that loop thing.

And yes, error persist even if I try to emulate a PS2/PS3 controller.

Sorry for my english.

EDIT: And the controller works fine if JPCSP don't try to acess the MS, lol

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2929(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 4.14 KB / Downloads: 83)