This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP] Can't open any type of game..
psp 
Hi to all of you PSP emulator experts out there.. just downloaded the latest build for JPCSP and try running a game (astonishia story) but it ain't running.. the emulator opens just fine and it loads up the game but when i click run nothing happens.. checked java in my pc and its updated.. any ideas if I need to do anything else?.. running win xp sp 2 intel pentium dual cpu e2180 @ 2 GHz and 1GB RAM. video card is intel 82945G express chipset family.. thanks in advanced PSP emu experts.. Big Grin
Got same problem here, but Windows 7.
psp 
the emulator starts up smoothly but open any demo or that CUBE i don't know if it's a game but i really can't open it and text documents starts coming in like hs_err_pid5856, hs_err_pid2112, hs_err_pid4360, hs_err_pid5424 ... i really don't know what's the problem... please help thank you

and something like this come's reads in the emulator
: at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent<Unknown Source>
it's not all the same... do i need to download this again and reinstall it again???