This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Solutions for display error
I'm tested this setting in windows xp SP2 32 bit

Code:
-Xmx1280m -Xss2m -Xms640M -Xrs -XX:MaxPermSize=96m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=48m -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+UseParallelOldGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=1 -XX:+UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+AggressiveOpts

sometime

Code:
-Xmx1024m -Xss2m -Xms512M -Xverify:none -XX:MaxPermSize=96m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=48m -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled

it works with my GeForce 7050 / nForce 610i
Processor : Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 2.33 Ghz
RAM : 2 GB Big Grin
β€œIn the end.. What I've done! Best of the best vengeance is bettering myself. So I'm breaking my limits! This is it...” β€” Claudius Zephyros
yes I had this problem,I was installing drviers that I had on graphic card installation kit(they were working on 32bit windows JPCSP) and it didnt want to work on 64bit windows so I downloaded 64bit drivers for my graphics card,and it worked
i only had the Jpcsp cannot display problem once and that was when i tried to use x16 anti aliasing.
i looked long and hard for a solution tweaking drivers, changing every possible setting, and after like 3 days of continuous fiddling i found out that my video card does not support x16 anti aliasing.

God i felt dumb that day XD.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
@Virgil, some time ago there was a thread where Windows 8 OpenGL issue was discuss; maybe you want to add it on first post since Windows 8 have some conflicts with OpenGl.
[Image: montcer.png]
Added to the op.I remember that issue,however I'm not sure if there is any solution
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
So this fix wont fix the Jpcsp on Windows 8? Man I wish I never upgraded from vista worked fine before but now I keep getting this error
psp 
I keep getting a display problem on my emulator. When the game starts half of the screen flickers out and when I actually try to start playing the game whole parts of the screen come in and out. Can Some give me detailed instructions on how to fix this issue please?
Can someone help me with my display? Half of screen goes out when I play..