This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valhalla Knights 2 - Battle Stance - NPUH10041
slow...but works ^^

[Image: 4r3n06.jpg]

[Image: 2ds1c49.jpg]

[Image: 2646psp.jpg]

[Image: nb6gsh.jpg]

[Image: 20isxav.jpg]
nice graphics this game looks sexy hehe
(06-05-2010, 02:13 PM)saintseiya Wrote: nice graphics this game looks sexy hehe

Are u a pedobear? Big Grin
No.. but ima cookie dragon! so like Rawr and stuff >Big Grin
2612 break 3D textures of this game badly (and Fate Extra too, probably for many other game as well).

Changing graphic option affect nothing, but 2D texture of the menu seems to work like always.

For some reason I can't add my log on this post, so here's the mirror http://minus.com/lbcd92MVwrUyLf
to add to above post, fate zero gave me this while in software render mode. in hardware it doesn't, but it still doesn't show anything other than a glitchy image.
Quote:125204 [Thread SoftwareRenderer #1] ERROR ge - Error while rendering
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -17124
at jpcsp.graphics.RE.software.CachedTexture$CachedTexturePow2.readPixel(CachedTexture.java:281)
at Renderer3.doRender(RendererTemplate.java:1019)
at Renderer3.render(RendererTemplate.java:154)
at jpcsp.graphics.RE.software.BasePrimitiveRenderer.render(BasePrimitiveRenderer.java:867)
at jpcsp.graphics.RE.software.RendererExecutor$ThreadRenderer.run(RendererExecutor.java:96)
how to download this valhalla knights? response please...
This forum don't allow WAREZ