This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Low FPS and Sound Issues*
@ everyone who has replied

thank you for you advice and help i am still working on this matter i may have to take the game back to java programming stage and fix this as well as JPCSP.

i believe i have all the answers im going to get but still i really dont want to get banned for what im about to say.

i may have to take the work that is in fact already copyright, decompile and go from there to fix this. seeing as how i have no intentions on personal profit from this and i already know its going to be a nightmare i feared this to the point of LAST RESORT!

@ serio

this may get me banned, but i have to say i got the other copies of the iso via Torrent, i know that is frowned upon and i DO NOT ADVISE PIRACY!!!

this was for educational purposes only!

all have been deleted due to the fact that they had no better proformance than my original .iso.

Thanks again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by makotech222 - 12-13-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by BlackDaemon - 12-13-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by hyakki - 12-14-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by serio - 12-14-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by The Best Kept Secret - 12-17-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by serio - 12-18-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Low FPS and Sound Issues* - by Zekro - 12-18-2012, 05:31 PM