This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles
I seem to have encountered 2 glitches regarding Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles! The 2 glitches encountered will be shown on 2 different screenshots under castlevania.jpg and castlevania2.jpg!.

Thanks for listening and my video option currently set to none checked whatsoever!

the first screenshot will be my next post!!
Here is the first screenshot as castlevania.zip

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Castlevania.zip (Size: 493.99 KB / Downloads: 81)
yeah, this glitch is pretty old. for whatever reason the emulator is unable to play any of the cutscenes (stops on each of them, can be only skipped with start), and once that happens it will crash during the next loading screen.

might be related to the sound files. they aren't at3+ format, but some generic binary sound container one (openable with psound and the likes), maybe the emulator can't open them yet.