This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help me please with the game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact (full version)
Hello Help me please with the game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact (full version). When I get to her mission with Kakashi stops the picture and nothing else happens. Although heard as the character runs and jumps. What should be done to make the game work well?
As I just wrote to another person, please check the game's official thread to see whether it is fully supported yet (my guess is that it's not).
GUI error help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How did you even made it that far? what setting you use for video.
FOr me the game allways stucks ingame all the time. The screen freezes but i can hear sounds, and i can hear when i move my footsteps bu screen is frozen, why is that.
(10-18-2011, 06:24 AM)vmftm12 Wrote: GUI error help
This specific "ConcurrentModificationException" problem should now be fixed in r2358.

Thanks for reporting!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
i cant test it when trying to load game in 2358, the game ask for "install data" and when pressing enter the sing comes infinate loop.
(10-18-2011, 07:49 PM)marvf Wrote: i cant test it when trying to load game in 2358, the game ask for "install data" and when pressing enter the sing comes infinate loop.
Where have you posted your log file?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
can anyone help me please?how do u start the game?the screen remains black when i try to run it.. Sad