This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can u do a topic for mac users??
hi i m using a mac book, intel core 2 duo 2.26ghz, 4 gb RAM, 1067 MHZ, video card Nvidia geforce 9400M.
Ok i finally found how to put my isos in the ressources files, but everytime i try to load the umd, with games that are suppossed to be playable as "persona 2", i don't get much. Some glitches, low fps, and most of the time no video and lots problems with the audio. Ok if i understood, sonic gear doens't work on mac? is there a remplacement? do i need to install something else to have a better video properties? please someone help me.
it seems to be quite a nice emulator but to be honest i haven't be able to play the only 3 games that i have and that are listed as playables.
1. What rev are you using?
2. Are you running with the recommended settings?
3. Don't expect high FPS with your computer spec.
4. Post a log.
5. Try to disable the sound.
(10-17-2011, 12:36 PM)LeaT Wrote: 1. What rev are you using?
2. Are you running with the recommended settings?
3. Don't expect high FPS with your computer spec.
4. Post a log.
5. Try to disable the sound.

1) i have Mac OSX, snowleopard, JPCSP V0.6 2349
2) yes i m first of all looking for the game in emu and i set as they recommend ( by the way i don't have the option "legend" in my JPCSP)
3) i m not expecting lots of FPS but i think, that i have enough to do better than 15 fps
5) i just tried disabling the audio, still no improvement

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:3) i m not expecting lots of FPS but i think, that i have enough to do better than 15 fps
Not necessarily. I would expect 15 at best with your spec.