This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
(01-01-2011, 05:51 PM)Game Wrote: Get latest build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
and extract it where you want run .bat file,than go options-configuration-media and enable use media engine. And there you go.

I tried what you say and now when i go to load the umd and press load it says Critical Error: Check console for details.so now what?
I was thinking about trying this Game but i don´t like these Comments here, also this Game was a LONG TIME Favorite in the Past PS1 Time for me, but i don´t think this Version is worth the Trouble, or what do you guys think? Shall i get my Hands on this game and try it?
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

Has anyone tried playing this game on the latest build as of now (r2450)? I haven't gotten a chance to yet but I was wondering if the game is actually bearable to play now? I'm hoping that the new stuff that's been implemented recently has allowed it to run smoother?
Yeah, I booted it up, followed the instructions and got REALLY weird audio. It was even playing random bits of various sound effects from other parts of the game, like having the noise of characters death wails during the 'type your name' thing.
(02-07-2012, 04:40 AM)DameonLG Wrote: Yeah, I booted it up, followed the instructions and got REALLY weird audio. It was even playing random bits of various sound effects from other parts of the game, like having the noise of characters death wails during the 'type your name' thing.

The death wail glitch is pretty hilarious! I wonder what makes this game in particular so hard to emulate? It's not exactly the newest PSP game. I understand that there's obviously more to it than that. But I've been waiting for the release that finally makes this game tolerable to play.
I wish there was a way to just add the extra campaign and characters to the PSX version, since there's so many fewer problems with that one.
(02-12-2012, 05:37 PM)DameonLG Wrote: I wish there was a way to just add the extra campaign and characters to the PSX version, since there's so many fewer problems with that one.

Yea this would be nice, i played all versions of this Game already(the DS Version is realy nice and works great whit no$gba) but the best would be if we could play this version without the bugs, if i see some Comments like:
Finaly we can enjoy this game to the max, no bugs anymore or something like that i will definitive bough this game...

My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

some progress? FPS? SOUND?
Tried again some two years later from the first attempt. Tried r2500 32bit and 64bit. No apparent change as audio is still horrible, especially the music.
Hi guys,

I am trying to play at this game too but I only have a black screen, FPS and average FPS : up to aroung 60 then slowly decreasing to 0 up again to 60 then decreasing, etc.
I use the jpcsp v 0.6 2510 and a FFT ULES00850.

Does anybody know where the problem could come from?
Thanks.