This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
(08-26-2013, 03:43 AM)shoguncho Wrote: may i have the link too, plz?
Yep, no problem.
Yeah, i am french, nobody is perfect...
Asus M3a32 MVP Deluxe Wifi / AMD Phenom II x6 1100T 3.31 GHz / Asus Ati
Radeon HD 7970 DIRECT CU II / Kingston Hyperx DDR2 1066 MHz 8Gb
(4x2Gb) / Windows Vista 64 bits SP2
how about just uploading it to Mediafire and post the link in General discussion
then people can stop asking for it all the time
psp 
(08-31-2013, 12:54 AM)nash67 Wrote: how about just uploading it to Mediafire and post the link in General discussion
then people can stop asking for it all the time

What a good idea, someone should do that ....
It's odd that no one has already done?
Big Grin
Yeah, i am french, nobody is perfect...
Asus M3a32 MVP Deluxe Wifi / AMD Phenom II x6 1100T 3.31 GHz / Asus Ati
Radeon HD 7970 DIRECT CU II / Kingston Hyperx DDR2 1066 MHz 8Gb
(4x2Gb) / Windows Vista 64 bits SP2
guys it's still slow even if I attacked the r3345 :S any solutions for this? maybe changing the config? Thank you in advance ^^
Hi Gilgameur,

Can I get the link as well. I've searched for it but can't find it. Thanks!
Could someone send me the link of 2126 as well?
Much appreciated.
Thanks
This game was tested with r3405. The game still runs slowly as usual with the audio not being played correctly when compared to it being played on the PSP. The performance seems to have gotten worse during cutscenes. The game slows down during the cutscene where Delita kidnaps the Princess after the first battle. JPCSP can not generate SAVEDATA correctly (using Crypto) when prompted to by the user. The PARAM.SFO that is generated by JPCSP when saving is just a blank file (0 bytes).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3405(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 146.13 KB / Downloads: 100)
.7z   ULUS10297FFT0000 (JPCSP).7z (Size: 416.92 KB / Downloads: 80)
.7z   ULUS10297FFT0000 (PSP).7z (Size: 416.15 KB / Downloads: 82)
Could somebody link me to 2126? I want to get this running.

Thanks!
I would also appreciate a link for r2126 since I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks!
I'd just like to point out that the game is fully playable on PPSSPP v0.9.6 after applying the slowdown patch fix. Sound effects work fine and it's also playable on PPSSPP for android if you have a powerful enough device. On my galaxy S3 mini for example it laggs a lot. The only issue I noticed is that dialogue sometimes gets bugged but corrects itself after a few seconds.
ENJOY!