This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
Tell and make log for gid15 which rev break.
He will solve as possible.
This is my experience Big Grin
I love how some of you guys criticize JPCSP and do NOT post a log to show what the emulator does wrong. Anyway, here is a log from JPCSP r3081. The first FMV after a player starts a New Game runs at 60 FPS but slows down to 30 FPS at the midpoint. When using Shaders, the screen shows a lot of graphical garbage (see first image). The game runs at 10-12 FPS during a battle and 13-15 FPS when most enemies are defeated. During a scene when people have dialogue, the speed is about 18-21 FPS. Without Shaders, the game runs better during battle (20-24 FPS) but has a screen bug (screen looks frozen but game continues to run with sound and player can still push buttons to progress). The sound is not as accurate as it should be.

On the last log, it showed an unusual error that didn't appear in the other two logs.

ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser - psx_main - changeThreadState thread 'psx_main' => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller:'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3081(64bit)_INFO (with Shaders).zip (Size: 133.43 KB / Downloads: 94)
.zip   Log_r3081(64bit)_INFO (without Shaders).zip (Size: 104.92 KB / Downloads: 98)
.zip   Log_r3081(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 113.29 KB / Downloads: 98)
dos 
Huh I just got my JPCSP updated. JPCSP Launcher: 1.8.0.4, on JPCSP r3106, Xmx Size is 2718 and it runs like a shooting star.. the only setback is I HAVE NO AUDIO!!!

JPCSP Setting Checked:
VIDEO
-Use shaders
-Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
-Enable dynamic shader generation
Media
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files with SonicStage
Compiler
-Use compiler

That is all,
please help me.
(04-18-2013, 03:24 AM)killhax Wrote: Huh I just got my JPCSP updated. JPCSP Launcher: 1.8.0.4, on JPCSP r3106, Xmx Size is 2718 and it runs like a shooting star.. the only setback is I HAVE NO AUDIO!!!

JPCSP Setting Checked:
VIDEO
-Use shaders
-Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
-Enable dynamic shader generation
Media
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files with SonicStage
Compiler
-Use compiler

That is all,
please help me.
Did you install any of these tools:
- atrac3plus2wav (best choice, search this forum about it);
- at3tool.exe;
- Sonic Stage CP 4.3.
You need only one of these tools; search the forum for details.
Hey I have been trying to play this game for a long time now cannot get it playable. I was close but then it got so incredibly slow during gameplay could not play it. I played FF7 crisis core though smooth here is my setup.
Java 64 bit completely updated
Currently trying jpcsp build 3138 Using 64 bit version
Config: Video
use shaders
enable saving GE to textures instead of memory
Enable dynamic shader generation
Audio: Nothing checked
Memory:
Ignore invalid Memory access
Media:
use media engine
decode audio files with sonic stage
use debug font
Compiler:
Use compiler
Set size to 100
My system specs are
3.0ghz 6 core
8 gig ddr3 1600
650 watt PSU
6950 radeon

Help please on the new build I am just getting a purple screen now thank you.
I'm also able to emulate nearly everything at full speed (graphics are fine, gameplay is smooth, and cinematics are full speed 95% of the time). But the sound outside of cinematics is garbage.

After trying everything I'm assuming all the recent revisions have this problem. Is r2126 the answer? And if the sound works, is there a way I can still get ahold of 2126?
I managed to get the game to work again but I get constant crashes especially on the main in where you pick your date of birth and he tells you are about the war of the lions and what not. Any suggestions my specs are up top and I am using latest version.
Does anyone have a link to r2126? I'd like to play this game at full fps...
I've also been looking for r2126, so if someone could give me a link, I'd appreciate it.
(03-22-2013, 12:47 PM)Krainz Wrote: Not much better, but at least you can play the game if you set the text speed to fast.

Better than not playing.

edit: looking at your processor, I think you might be able to play the game at 60fps. I'll send you the r2126 download link via PM since I can't post it in here.

can u give that link ? i wanna test this game badly....

or maybe anybody who already try this game with the lastest rev ?