This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
I Can't get passed the character naming or file saving. I'm using the latest version 2637 any help pls?
(03-07-2012, 08:29 PM)Taroyoma Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 05:37 PM)DameonLG Wrote: I wish there was a way to just add the extra campaign and characters to the PSX version, since there's so many fewer problems with that one.

Yea this would be nice, i played all versions of this Game already(the DS Version is realy nice and works great whit no$gba) but the best would be if we could play this version without the bugs, if i see some Comments like:
Finaly we can enjoy this game to the max, no bugs anymore or something like that i will definitive bough this game...

What DS version?? Are you talking about Final Fantasy Tactics A2??
They are different games...
Intel Core i5 - Geforce 560ti 1GB RAM - 8GB RAM - Windows 7 64bits
I can play ules00850 with jpcsp r2718, using the 64-bit version.
This game is playable for me, however I only get around 30-35 FPS during play, and the audio sounds distorted. Is there a way to possibly increase the FPS and fix the audio?
r2920
Movies are now playing correctly no more audio clicking or flickering video (could only test the main video)

Nice work Smile
Tryed the latest Rev and it didnt work no video sound and a lot of flickering also tryed with shaders and v chache. 2920 fixed everything currently testing it out audio works some distortion in name selection ill keep you guys updated
Hey, I've been trying to get Lion Wars to work for a bit now, but I'd been having some issues.

Originally I was just getting the clicking sounds and a really low frame rate. However that was a while back. I'm trying to do it again, though I'm getting a bit of a different problem.

I have all of my settings set to Hyakki's original post. I load UMD, hit run, and the code box fills with a lot of stuff, but nothing actaually starts playing. I'll put up an attachment of the image I get.

I'm using the r2953 build from here, http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
I'm also runing it through Hyakki's Launcher, the newest update.

Edit: Game loads up when I return all the default settings, and it loads, but I get the 30FPS again.

Edit2: I do run Windows 7 64 bit, but I downloaded the 32 bit for the emulator.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Guys, I can play just fine but 1 issue remained Sad everytime I try to save the game by click on the "data", the game crash. Autosave by the game are alright. I don't know what I did wrong with the config?
Some where you can download this game ULUS10297??
(01-29-2013, 01:28 PM)Refinol Wrote: Some where you can download this game ULUS10297??

This forum doesn't support piracy, thus you shouldn't ask such a thing.
[Image: 2486220.png]