This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
Optimal Game setting
Code:
Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
-When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a basic template, I encourage you to find your own settings.

|Video|
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[-] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental)
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

screens
[Image: 2e5mgdf.jpg][Image: 2rfcw1k.jpg]
[Image: 14wvj1l.jpg]
And the speed? It's good?
"33251 [psx_main] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x0 PC=08A1D450"

help me ? TT
any update?
the game keeps blinking, but its playable now at r1800, the blinking is really annoying though.
hmmm now it doesnt get pass new game in r1812 when i uncheck ge graphics, and even without it it still flickers but doesnt get pass new game due to an error.
The game freezes after gafgarion uses shadowblade.
r1890
hm strange on first battle game did lockup on shadowblade, but after restarting jpcsp it no longer crashed on the shadowblade, I successfully beat the first battle

this game still has issues with sound and jumpy movie audio, game speed picks up after the first chapter

overall i think this game can be moved to playable, made it to the first save point

java setting used
-xss 10M

attached info log up to save point
and save game, since its pretty time consuming to get past all the intro and battles

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   infolog.rar (Size: 11.78 KB / Downloads: 432)
.7z   ULUS10297FFT0000.7z (Size: 246.32 KB / Downloads: 757)
Is there a sound in movies? I didn't test it with latest svn yet.
(12-08-2010, 11:37 PM)hyakki Wrote: r1890
hm strange on first battle game did lockup on shadowblade, but after restarting jpcsp it no longer crashed on the shadowblade, I successfully beat the first battle

this game still has issues with sound and jumpy movie audio, game speed picks up after the first chapter

overall i think this game can be moved to playable, made it to the first save point

java setting used
-xss 10M

attached info log up to save point
and save game, since its pretty time consuming to get past all the intro and battles

Hi there, I'm having an issue with the sound and music being kinda garbled. The music especially is really messed up. Otherwise it seems fine. Do you know how I can fix this problem? Also, when you say java settings used -xss 10M what exactly does that mean and where do you input that info?