This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird problem, how can I solve it?
psp 
Hi guys.

I'm using the emulator with the latest version (2324) with the game Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core and, when I play I have a weird problem, I dunno why because on the previous versions of the emulator I don't have any kind of problems.

You have an image to try to explain me what's the problem.

Thanks in advance.

My specs are:

Pentium i5 750 2,6 Ghz
4 Gb RAM
Geforce 9800 GT 1Gb

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hmmm... i think i know what the problem is: It doesn't work.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Thanks Andutrache. I can see the graphics of the game (the menus in the battle and those things) and sometimes graphics of the game itself.

Any other idea?
hmm i remember having this problem once, could you try a newer revision like 2339 or 2353.
Get them from here : http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
I've downloaded the build 2353 and now works fine, without any problem. Thanks andutrache Big Grin
For specific game questions, please refer to the game's official thread instead of making new threads. If you had checked the official Crisis Core thread you would've known that the 2324 version gave a graphics error that made the game unplayable and this was fixed in later versions.

Not because I like being an asshole but there is no excuse for being lazy.
dude the guy already solved his problem.
So your post is USELESS.