This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ore no Imōto Portable ga Tsudsuku Wake ga Nai - JPN->CHN - NPJH50568
I'm a Chinese... I'll apologize if my message is unreadable and make you unhappy.
Well, it's the Second Edition Disc 1 of that game. The game works fine (maybe a little bit slow) but it often stucks on creating savedata (Jpcsp throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException). I tested the game both on a real PSP and Jpcsp, the behavior has some differences. When the first time playing that game, it is supposed to create initial game data (and it did that on a real PSP). But on Jpcsp (the savedata directory isn't existing) it just reads the game data and says 'Savedata reading completed'. And it will stuck on following game data creations. I'm confusing about this problem.
Could anyone review it?

Attached Files
.html   log_OnStartUp.html (Size: 44.61 KB / Downloads: 130)
.html   log_OnStuck.html (Size: 11.1 KB / Downloads: 113)
.rar   profiler.rar (Size: 211.22 KB / Downloads: 89)
Code:
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart 0x08A87CB0-0x08A882B0: Address 0x08A87CB0, mode=12(FILES), gameName=NPJH50568, saveName=<>, fileName=, secureVersion=0
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart 0x08A87CB0-0x08A882B0: Address 0x08A87CB0, mode=15(READSECURE), gameName=NPJH50568, saveName=<>, fileName=SYSTEM.DAT, secureVersion=0
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart 0x08A87CB0-0x08A882B0: Address 0x08A87CB0, mode=15(READSECURE), gameName=NPJH50568, saveName=<>, fileName=SAVE0.DAT, secureVersion=0
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart 0x08A87CB0-0x08A882B0: Address 0x08A87CB0, mode=15(READSECURE), gameName=NPJH50568, saveName=<>, fileName=SAVE1.DAT, secureVersion=0
I've tested these calls with the SavedataTool test applications, but I found nothing Sad... Jpcsp seems to return the same error codes as the PSP...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
That's strange. Maybe the game calls another (unimplemented?) API to determine if it is the first time game starts?
And what cause Jpcsp stucks when saving game data? It seems difficult to solve...
To jhk
I am also a chinese.
The series of the game is known that it need to use real psp save to play.
More over as said in
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid128993
In real PSP ,every scene automatically stored game data once in steam which can load in fast load ,but JPCSP doesn't.
(12-08-2012, 10:53 PM)sum2012 Wrote: More over as said in
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid128993
In real PSP ,every scene automatically stored game data once in steam which can load in fast load ,but JPCSP doesn't.

Hmm...It seemed so in past r26xx build. But now if I can save game data twice in the same session, I'll be able to see the Fast Load data when reloading the game.