This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best config for my PC
Question 
Since I was a beginner in this sort of thing, can you guys help me to find a perfect config for JPCSP especially for Dissidia 012 game.
Since i got only about overally 15-25fps in games and encountered many "out of memory" error and such... :(
My specs are:
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93Ghz
3.50GB of RAM.
Running on Windows XP SP2 32 bit.
Using jpcsp v0.6 2838 ( newest build )
JPCSP launcher 1.8.0.3
Using java jre & jdk 7

Really, latest build is r2901 (December 05). Can get it here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

For a start, you could enable Vertex Cache on Video options and on Compiler tab SetMaximumMethodSize to 50 or 100.
[Image: montcer.png]
Thanks for the help, I already enabled this setting by default:
-Use vertex cache
-Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
-Disable optimized VertexInfo reading
-Use media engine
-Decode audio file using SonicStage
-Compiler maximum method= 50
vertex cache is only for shaders isnt it?

EDIT: Nvm its not