This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact Conversation Problem
psp 
Hi all, I've read all the help threads made about NUNI on the JPCSP forum but unfortunately neither of them shared the problem that I've been having. On some of the conversation scenes, the background or the actual image itself is completely black, however, on some of the conversation scenes where the screen is shaking, I could see the background that's supposed to be showing behind the black and that leads me to guess that the black is some kind of overlay or effect? I can hear the talking and everything, it's just that I can't see the actual images for the conversations on certain conversations. If you would like to test for yourself on your game, play the Reunion chapter and play the one where they meet up with Sasuke, during the explosion sound my screen shakes with black and the whole whole conversation with Sasuke is black. Thank you all for your help
[Image: 21992_s.gif]
You do not find correctly from search.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=64109
This one mention your probrem.But haven't solved.
(12-02-2012, 05:26 PM)sum2012 Wrote: You do not find correctly from search.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=64109
This one mention your probrem.But haven't solved.

You didn't read my problem correctly then, that is a way different problem than mine ^^ His whole game is messed up, mine is only 2d textures that take place before actual battles. Think of it as if we are talking about a main menu screen, you know how those are 2D? In his case it's his 3d models and textures that are messed up which is during battle. For further understanding you can look up a video of one of the conversations to see what I'm talking about. Thank you for your help anyways though ^^
[Image: 21992_s.gif]