This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls show me how to config Monter Hunter Portable 3rd
I need to help , i can't play MHP 3rd because i do not know how to config and should i use any JPCSP properly
what exactly is the problem ?
(11-30-2012, 10:31 PM)digiadventures Wrote: what exactly is the problem ?

when I open the MHP 3rd up to the video can not be read because the screen is broken as television lost that wave, when created the character next to the video was also a similar situation and from the game crashesalways can not play
I just tested this game, its one of the few ones who are still not playble, sorry.
Just try some other game
(12-01-2012, 11:36 AM)digiadventures Wrote: I just tested this game, its one of the few ones who are still not playble, sorry.
Just try some other game

so miss then you can show me how to config the game Monster Hunter Freedom Unite not, I'm one of the fans of Monster Hunter but not his game play, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite your config so that the FPS speed is very slow
Is that game playble ? ( doesnt crash )
If so, try these settings for speed : enable vertex cache,enable shaders, enable dynamic shaders, enable saving ge screen to textures
What is your pc specs ?
(12-01-2012, 12:18 PM)digiadventures Wrote: Is that game playble ? ( doesnt crash )
If so, try these settings for speed : enable vertex cache,enable shaders, enable dynamic shaders, enable saving ge screen to textures
What is your pc specs ?

My PC specs AMD Phenom X4 six core,RAM 32G , card ATI FirePro V4800
I've tried all you FPS improved but little, original FPS start playing the game my FPS is only about 1-2, when try as you are up 4-5 but still too slowplay