This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107
Hello fellas Big Grin i'm back. lol

So, i'am have a strange issue with the last SVN building, i can go through the first video, but the game crashes after the first battle with the flying thing.

Some other times i can beat the flying thing and have a little chat with the annoying king, and then when Jela pop's up in the house the game crashes again.

Some suggestions? What should i do?

Thx.

ps: i do not know the name of the "flying thing" in english, i'm sorry.
Been around 2 months since last testing. Anyone tried this game out recently? I wont get a chance to test it for a week or so and was hoping to avoid any wasted game play effort Smile
Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
ASRock Z97 Extreme4
EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
Intel Core i5-4690K - OC'ed to 4.5GHz
G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600
CORSAIR Hydro H105
Indigo Xtreme 115X-XS Metallic TIM
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit