This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP v0.2 Need help
psp 
For starters the "jar file" ive already extracted it to the same folder where my "JPCSP v0.2" is and when i press the "jpscp0.2" program it show a quick "run" and then disappears then nothing happens........
i met all requirements
using windows xp
i own a game "monster hunter freedom unite" i download it at *****
and can u also give me all the links where to download them games
i really appreciate if you can help me Big Grin[/size][/b][/font]

stafff edit: warez WARNED

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

please i need help
after having a run in the file what to do next?
1. Your version of JPCSP ist old ... really old.
2. Jpcsp doesn't support piracy.
(10-02-2011, 09:22 AM)Hadoken Wrote: 1. Your version of JPCSP ist old ... really old.
2. Jpcsp doesn't support piracy.
hmmm what do you suggest the version i should get?
i got the 0.6 version but not recognizes the JRE?
so what shall i do?
Download the latest revision of 0.6, obviously.

Further, you might want to stop posting the same question in different parts of the forum. You're currently spamming.
(10-04-2011, 12:42 PM)LeaT Wrote: Download the latest revision of 0.6, obviously.

Further, you might want to stop posting the same question in different parts of the forum. You're currently spamming.
sure ok but the terminated/closed will be my last one (probably)