This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Tales of Eternia - ULES00176
gid15 Wrote:Is this fixed in r1797?

Thanks for testing!

Yes working sprites perfect again Smile

- and other error detect with shaders options - mapamundi is bad 3D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1388267.png]
In the last revisions with this settings :

- Use shaders
- Use geometry shader for 2D rendering
- Enable VAO
- Enable saving ge screen to texture instead of memory
- Enable decoding of indixed textures (using clut) in shader
- Enable dynamic shader generation
- Compiler to 50 method size.

Worldmap is now nice speed 45-50fps and view perfect (Stable framerate)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Everything except battle mode is running smoothly, but in battle mode the fps is 120 and it is really fast. Any clues??
You need limited Vsync on you driver Intel/Ati/nvidia.
Japanese version, revision 2251. There is no music in movies at all. Older revs has music or is it another annoying at3+ problem?
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
Is working With sonicstage external decoder on Pal version.
(08-04-2011, 03:48 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: Is working With sonicstage external decoder on Pal version.

Sad Well... I'm not a man of english dubs, so that's really bad news. *sigh*

EDIT: With 2255, japanese version now has sound/music during FMV's!!!! I'm soo happy Big Grin
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
2257. Frequent freezes with logger warning "too many open files". First Elder House cutscene seems unpassable now, the problem usually occurs that time. Attached a log.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 66.41 KB / Downloads: 108)
Hmmm sometimes in the battles Is Block in the load "Loading" but work sound same problem hleIoOpen - too many open files

this error is aleatory reproduced
(08-07-2011, 01:30 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: Hmmm sometimes in the battles Is Block in the load "Loading" but work sound same problem hleIoOpen - too many open files

this error is aleatory reproduced

Umm... sorry, but... what?

I'm not an englishman, what aleatory means? And I only know mysql/php and I have a very, very basic understanding of Java, so please, can you explain the problem better?

Also, if I think right, what you want to say is that I should be able to play ToE? I have ATI if that makes any difference.

EDIT: I tried on svn 2012 because one of the attachments showed that rev and field map, I thought it could be okay with it. Nope. 2012 still freezes.