This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(01-22-2011, 05:23 AM)Itaru Wrote: Starting with r1955, I'm getting graphical corruption (screen capture included in attachment) at the beginning of an EX Burst move in the tutorial battle. Also, when the guy says, "Intervene and be slain!" his mouth doesn't move. In r1954, his mouth moves during that line and also there's no corruption at the beginning of the EX Burst move.

The regression is due to the changes made in jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.nativeCode.NativeCodeSequence and/or jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.nativeCode.NativeCodeManager. From r1955, if I revert just those 2 files to r1954 and also revert the method call in jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CompilerContext, the game runs fine without the missing mouth movements and graphical corruption.

The regression still occurs in r1964 BTW.

UPDATE
Okay, I've found the problem. In r1964, class jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.nativeCode.NativeCodeManager is missing a check condition in line 298. I think it should be:

if (opcode == 0 || !nativeCodeSequence.isMatching(i, opcode)) {

This fixes the missing mouth movements and graphical corruption. Smile
Thanks!
The real problem has been fixed in r1968 (was located in jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.nativeCode.graphics.sceGu.sceGuCopyImage)

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by gid15 - 01-25-2011, 06:35 PM