This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
ps2 
after searching this forum and not finding a good full explanation of how to get this game running i decided to sign up and make my first post ever on a forum. hope this helps

-~- installed and used sony sonic stage
-~- newest jpscp launcher found on this forum
-~- and x64 jpcsp 2574

these are all my settings in the jpcsp launcher

~~~system specs~~~
I7 2600k 4 ghz
8 gb ram
gtx 260
x64 win 7 home

finall got 28-30 constant fps in every map! full game works menus all workings. no frame skipping used.

cant figure out how to post large size screens shots of config in post so had to attach them sorry.

The only bug ive found is the square button stops working in battle after about 45 mins of playing so i just quick save after every 4 matches and restart the emulator no prob! supposidly i read that this square button glitch started sometime after revisious in dec 2011. i tried rev 2420 and didnt find the bug but could only achive 23 - 27 fps with optimal settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by 9262102 - 07-04-2012, 04:07 AM