This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(11-10-2010, 09:51 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 09:40 PM)mt78120812 Wrote: Hi guys I got a problem with character voice
when you go into the museum(under pp catalog)
the voice of character sounds really creepy
the voice seems to be speed up like five times or more
and i'm using a jap version
is it only me got this problem
or anybody else got the same problem

Yep I get it too but i'm using the European version.
Could you post a log at DEBUG level: set the DEBUG level only shortly before the voice starts and end after hearing the first second voice. Also, you can customize the logger to only output "sceAudio" and "sceSasCore" information so that the log do not get too large.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by gid15 - 11-11-2010, 09:15 AM