This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
ps2 
Big Grin
I say to them that the emulator of jpcsp I can improve many mas make run mas rapidly but with the prgrama of video me under the fps
My machine is amd athlon the IInd (x2) 2.8ghz card of video 512 memory ram of 2gb I say to them q make it run in you them fight with slightly from 10 to 11 fps with mas ram comprobe is better already

.... someone forms of making it run and what the lol says this of the impossible coding that should put on it where already it knows with a better version the game correra much better for ends of year
I assure them podra to play with the double of it of now.

luckkkkk....
: Cool:
Ciertamente, el vídeo de la fantasía dessidia en jpcsp es mi video ..... xD

oooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ...

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by ARRUGASOS - 10-21-2010, 11:35 PM