This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(09-22-2010, 08:13 PM)pmk Wrote: i's nt y vid but a speed is the same

1,5gb ram
3ghz dua core
1gb ddr3 graphic card

Um... Can you be more specific. I can only get it to 2 fps and when it goes to 1 fps it get really unbearable. Much rather just play on the psp then this. Oh I tried the online mode and it didn't work. It just stays at that screen. I have a laptop and I'm going to see if I put Jpcsp on but of my computers and then see if they can connect over my wifi. =D Wish Me luck.

Oh by specific, I mean what type of graphic card.
One more time!

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by beanclr - 09-22-2010, 11:00 PM