This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
No, my computer seems to be a bit more powerful than yours.

I am running a 3.1 ghz AMD quad, 4 GB RAM and Geforce 460 GTX OC version under Windows 7 64 bit.

I think the fact you are using an ATI card might make a difference here as mine is nVidia.

Also, do the sparkles effect vary depending on the map you play on? It sure does for me, where some maps don't seem to generate any sparkles and others to the degree where the graphics becomes blurry and actually looks worse. I have no issues with rendering crashing scenes a long I got shaders turned on. Otherwise it looks a bit funky, like the doughnut effect you describe. Also, character rendering is very random. I can start a fight with Cloud (I primarily play Cloud) completely rendered but after doing something (being hit or hitting) he might become unrendered to be rendered again after ex bursts. It's one thing I can live with though, although I admit one of the reasons I do play Cloud is because his AC outfit is so badass.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by LeaT - 11-20-2011, 12:06 PM