This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
hey guys! oh boy!

I have been reading this thread non-stop for about 3 hours n i still cant figure out how to run dissidia with normal or optimal speed. I spent all of last nite downloading it and configuring the emulator. I have tested the emulator with crisis core and that works fine a bit slow but playable. I come to play dissidia with a lot of excitement because i havent played it yet. At the start where you choose a nickname and stuff the speed is near perfect however when it goes straight to the cut scene with the warrior of light and his doll it goes really slow and only reaches 1 or 2 fps maximum deeming it tedious and unplayable.

These are the settings i have right now: -

Video
Only GE Graphics Ticked
Enable GE Screen to Textures instead of Memory Ticked

Media
Use Media Engine Ticked
Decode audio files with SonicStage Ticked

Compiler
Use Compiler Ticked
Maximum Method Size = 50

Display
Anti-aliasing = OFF
Resolution = Native

Here are my computer specs i think

Intel Core i3 CPU 2.53ghz
4GB RAM (3885mb to be exact)

Can somebody plz help me with my situation!? If you need anymore info about my computer then just me and ill try and tell you!

Much appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by alpha_prime99 - 11-08-2011, 03:08 PM