This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
can anyone help me with my problems?
I've just downloaded jpcsp ver 0.6 2360 and tried to play this game but whenever i tried to run the game, it ran at a very good fps (about 26-31) but when it got to the menu the emulator suddenly froze although the music is still on. i couldnt do any thing to the emulator and had to stop it by using task manager
i havent installed jdk or jre and i have java 6 update 27. i only installed SonicStage since i know nothing about computer and currently use it with my sister (she doesnt want me to install any thing that she doesnt know)
and i found this file in the jpcsp folder (i dont know how to attach it sorry)

EDIT: sometimes I couldnt seem to select the game and if i selected the game the emulator just suddenly exit on its own . this happened very rarely and every time this happened i got a new error log file. So far i have got 3: hs_err_pid3360, hs_err_pid2068, hs_err_pid1680
I have attatched those files. i really appreciate every help i can get

EDIT2: most of the time i could get the game to start but when it reached the menu it just froze. There was a very lucky occasion when the game didnt freeze but when i selected any option there was no visible texts, just some blue lines in places of those texts

Attached Files
.rar   error log file.rar (Size: 14.83 KB / Downloads: 75)

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by Aeros - 10-19-2011, 12:53 PM