This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(09-04-2011, 05:36 PM)squall leonhart Wrote:
Quote:I want to clarify that my issue does not seem to be specifically a font issue, rather a graphics one where the highest layer (text) will not show. I have doodled a bit withdifferent graphics variations but with no result.
thats because of the fonts not being loaded

Well, I have done clean installs of JPSCP and frankly I am too stupid to understand where the fonts are located Sad. I did look at the poster before me who also seem to have text issues but I honestly don't understand the explanation given to that user, and the user seemed to have a somewhat different experience than I.

Sorry for acting like (and feeling like) a dumbass, but I need some very simple explanations of how to solve it then :/

EDIT
Right, so it seems all the revs at least down to 1964 give me the same font error. Could someone suggest a rev to use until there is a new rev where it works so I'm not grasping for needles in a haystack when trying out functional revs? Also, it gives me the same white screen error after selecting play mode.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by LeaT - 09-04-2011, 07:52 PM