This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
I have two issues and I can't seem to find someone else with the same even after numerous google attempts.

The first issue is that I have no visible text whatsoever except at the main menu. After some fixing I finally got to the play menu but the create user account and all that show no text whatsoever, nor is there any text later at the main play menu. I can select things, but it's kind of hard to tell what you are selecting when there's no text. Because I really prefer the Japanese voice acting over the English, I got my hands on a special version with English subbing but retains the Japanese voice acting except for cinematics. This version shows me the initial cutscene but after that it hungs up with a white screen. The normal version (normal language localization/voice acting) doesn't show me this cinematic at all but brings me straight to the main screen but after I select any kind of combat same white screen makes me hung up.

I think I've tried basically every suggestion I've read to avoid the white screens. I am running 0.6 r2298 32-bit because I kind of like the idea of sound (I even went to the extent to download a special version that retains the Japanese voice acting, after all) and I had similar issues with an earlier rev too. Since I get issues with both versions that are the same (no visible text, white screens), I honestly don't know what to do :S I just want to be able to play the bloody game.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by LeaT - 09-04-2011, 03:18 AM