This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(08-30-2011, 03:40 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(08-30-2011, 03:21 PM)yrguig Wrote: Can anyone help me with my problem? I'm using r2263 and it always closes whenever I make an EX burst.

From the crash report, it appears that your msctf.dll (Microsoft Text Services) is getting in the way... Huh
There are documented issues related to printers that can cause this, but I doubt this is the case.

This particular entry is also quite odd:
Code:
????????????????-x86\lib\windows-x86\libxuggle-ferry-3.dll

Looks like something went wrong in parsing the directory's name of that .dll.
Could you please try the following:
1 - Backup your games, saves and other data (audio, pgd) to a folder;
2 - Delete your JPCSP folder;
3 - Download the latest working revision for this game (r2263, I believe);
4 - If you don't have Xuggle's Xuggler installed, try installing it from here: http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/downloads/
5 - Try this game only, again.

If this happens again, please post the new crash file. Thanks! Smile

Thanks for the fast reply Smile
The same thing happens though, even with that Xuggle's Xuggler thing.
By the way, what is that Xuggle's Xuggler for?

Attached Files
.txt   hs_err_pid3204.txt (Size: 8.84 KB / Downloads: 56)

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by yrguig - 08-30-2011, 04:44 PM