This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(08-09-2011, 05:09 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 04:47 PM)overgamer Wrote: I get an error during rendering, right after you do a new player profile, save data, and you skip the opening video

Quote:Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3
at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.drawCurvedSurface(VideoEngine.java:5589)
at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.drawSpline(VideoEngine.java:5482)
at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeCommandSPLINE(VideoEngine.java:2375)
at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeCommand(VideoEngine.java:1083)
at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeList(VideoEngine.java:820)
at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.update(VideoEngine.java:525)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.paintGL(sceDisplay.java:1471)

in private void drawCurvedSurface (...)
int type = patch_prim_types[context.patch_prim]; <<< here

It only occurs on my computer, not on another one I could try. Also tryed different revs, and the latest, but it still dosen't change. Also how do I output an error trace? with an option of the emulator on start?

Now that's really odd... Huh
A primitive of type 3 is still valid, but should be ignored. However, there haven't been any reports of this issue until now.

By the way, what kind of error trace do you want to output? Most of the logging can be customized under Debug > Tools > Logger > Customize.
You should be able to select what kind of messages you want to filter and then just choose which logging level you want.

Well anything that can help you to fix my issue. But it's really strange that it occurs only on my PC. I did try on my brother's pc, and he didn't have this problem. So yeah...

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by overgamer - 08-09-2011, 05:25 PM