This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
Well, I kinda had a similar problem before. But it only happened during the cut-scenes. When I played Story Mode (I've only played Cloud's story so far) and I come to a cut scene, characters will be partially bald (ie Tidus has no fringe, Cecil's long hair is gone and Cloud is missing those giant lopsided spikes of hair). Battle scenes were fine for some reason, though. I tried all sorts of stuff and on my last try I updated the rev (from 2211 to 2239). Now Cloud's hair-do is back in all it's asymmetrical glory and Tidus no longer has a see through line above his face.

One thing that really drives me up the wall is the synchronisation of the audio and video in cut-scenes. There's about a 3-5 second delay between the them so the audio would be almost finishing the sentence before their mouths start moving. However, for some reason, the opening movie trailer is perfect. I simply don't understand! It's driving me mad! D:

P.S.: Something else to note all though it's very minor - the period before the start of any battle (when the playing character says something and the words 'vs. ....' appear) and when it ends (when the words 'FINAL BLOW' appear) are a little wonky. Sometimes it seems to play on normal PSP speed (even though FPS tells me it's 30, it feels like normal speed). Other times it's either faster or slower. I don't know what's triggering these, since I never touched my settings (both GE options only). Oh well, it's not that big of a problem anyway, when the battle starts FPS always drops to 15-ish.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by TenyumeKasumi - 08-08-2011, 02:26 AM