This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(10-08-2013, 03:30 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: The main reason that games like Dissidia: Final Fantasy and its prequel, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy have the white screen problem is because of the revision to the GE Processing which allows NOP Instructions in r3369. There were other revisions that would attempt to fix the problem such as r3391 and r3400, but this hasn't been fixed as of the latest revision (r3404). Either more NOP Instructions needs to be allowed by the GE or parts of the GE needs to be revised. For now, stick to an earlier revision that does not have this problem (before r3369).
All right. I figured it had something to do with recent revisions since this is a new error at least with the original Dissidia, and the error was persistent even when I tried some earlier revs or different game versions, meaning the homebrew can't be the cause.

I guess I stick to earlier revs until this is fixed. I don't think I lose out much compatibility-wise at this point anyway.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by ephemereality - 10-11-2013, 03:33 PM