This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(07-25-2011, 09:35 PM)joy3636 Wrote: Hello.

I play the game with the latest version of emulator (2238) and I have a speed problem too. In the beginning the fps is 30, but in the story map end in battles the fps is 5-7. It's very slow, and very hard to controll and fight. Can You help me?

Intel Core Duo 2.1 GHz
3 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 4330

Only GE: ON
Shaders: ON
Saving GE screen to Memory: ON
Ignore invalid memory access: ON
Media Engine: ON
Decode audio files with SonicStage: ON
Use Compiler: ON
Others: OFF

Thank You
Use only
Only GE: ON
Saving GE screen to Memory: ON
Other video off
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by lasyn - 07-29-2011, 09:02 AM